Wednesday, May 30, 2012

31 Things Days11, 12, 13, 14

Oooops! I seem to have gotten a bit behind!

Day 11 - Nourish. I have a funny relationship with food. Sometimes I love it and sometimes I hate it. I love to eat it but sometimes I struggle to find the balance between what is good for my body and what is bad. I really like to cook and love cooking with my mum. My mum is a good cook and I think that is where I have picked up that skill from.

Day 12- Watch
I like watching TV. I like watching it on both my tv, macbook and iPad. I like watching movies as well.
Sometimes I like to people watch. I particularly love doing it in big cities. Watching people go about what they are doing and thinking about what their back story is.

Day 13 - Chores. When I was married my chores were to do the grocery shopping, the clothes washing and cook the meals. I also did other chores. There are some chores I like doing better than others. I don't mind putting the washing on but I hate hanging out!

Day 14 - View. While driving to and from work I try to take in as much of the view as I can. There are lots of interesting things to see. Sometimes I might miss something but then I am trying to concentrate on my driving!

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

this is a great 'list' Ngaire !!!!

Post a Comment