Thursday, May 24, 2012

31 Things Day 8

Transport 
Whilst in Indonesia last year we wither travelled in a van or a taxi. I did go on a bus but I can't find a picture of one. In Jogya there are lots and lots of motorbikes and bicycles. The Sister's would not let me ride a bicycle even though I was very keen to do so.



A plane is my favourite form of transport. I am fascinated by air travel. I also love being at the airport too! The longest I have ever been on a plane is 10 hours. I tried to sleep for some of that and did so in a very awkward position. At the end of the year I am travelling to the US and Europe. I am thinking of flying first class for the very long legs of the trip.

I also love my car. It is a small car that can fit lots of stuff in it which is good. It was the first thing I demanded in the separation settlement. It has done lots of kilometres but I am not planning on replacing it soon!

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment