Wednesday, May 23, 2012

31 Things Day 7

Work
I love being a teacher. There are times when I have absolutely hated it. At the end of last year I did not want to teach ever again. After the holiday break I still wasn't sure if I wanted to. I took my resume around to a few schools to do emergency teaching work. I have been lucky to find two schools that I absolutely love working at. One is a really small school where I know every students name and the other is at the opposite end of the spectrum with over 1500 students on the one site. I like being able to turn up at the start of the day and be completely surprised as to what I am going to teach. The classes at both schools have been varied and interesting. I look forward to having my own classes again but at the moment I am enjoying the variety that each day brings!
Teaching isn't something I have already done. Previously I have been a baby sitter, a call centre worker, librarian, and a customer service officer.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment