Saturday, May 19, 2012

31 Things Day 2

Morning Routine

My work morning routine is pretty much the same no matter where I live or what time it is that I get up. I get up, have a shower, get dressed, eat breakfast, do hair and clean teeth, make lunch, put jewellery and perfume on and then go. Over the years the times have varied as to when I have to get up. At one stage I was getting up at 5.30 for work to sit on a train for 2 hours. I did enjoy parts of the trip but it took its toll. I like to get to work early when there is hardly anyone there and do what needs to be done before it gets busy. At the moment with CRT work there isn't the need to get there so early. I usually get there 5 -10 minutes before the bell goes.
When I am not working I try to sleep in. It is something I am not so good at but I try. On lazy mornings I like to get up and read the paper and eat brekky. Breakfast is always part of my routine. Unless I am going out for brekky I always eat it before leaving the house.

Bookmark and Share

1 comments:

scrappin' girl said...

We are very much 'creatures of habit' aren't we Ngaire !!!

Post a Comment