Thursday, May 17, 2012

31 Things Day 1

I decided to do Ali E's new class - 31 Things over at Big Picture Classes. I have not decided what format to do it in, but thought the first would be a good blog post.
The first prompt is jewellery.
I used to wear a bracelet and necklace that my ex-husband gave me. As soon as we split I stopped wearing them as I did not feel a connection to them. I used to also wear a wedding ring and engagement ring. I stopped wearing them when I was living in Benalla as I didn't really feel a connection to this jewellery.
As soon as the split happened I started wearing my pandora bracelet which I had been wearing on and off since getting it a few years ago. I also bought some brand new jewellery too which I love.
I love this Tiffany and Co Pendant Necklace. I don't wear it all the time only when I go out. The same with the Pandora ring. The ring has lots of detail on it and at the moment I wear that on my ring finger. I know that, that finger is where your meant to put your engagement and wedding rings because it is the only finger with a vein to your heart. But I feel that wearing the ring on that finger is a reminder to myself of how I managed to save my heart from so much more hurt and how it has survived a lot of hurt. The Tiffany and Co pendant and necklace is something I had wanted for a ling time but had never bought or had bought for me. It was the first purchase of my new life. It was rather exciting buying it too! I plan to buy a matching bracelet.

Bookmark and Share

0 comments:

Post a Comment